Skip to Content
Programs : Brochure
This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
Non-Study Abroad Student International Travel Registration
Program Terms: Travel Registration
Dates / Deadlines:
Term Year App Deadline Decision Date Start Date End Date
Travel Registration 2014-2015 09/01/2014** Rolling Admission TBA TBA

** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Program Description:
This site is under development.  It is open for use by the students attending the Model United Nations conference in Montreal in January. 

It will be open for al students engaged in College funded, endorsed, and/or supported international travel (including summer study abroad), in spring quarter 2013.

Please contact Dr. Brockington in the CIP or (337-7133) if you have questions.